Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Salsa dancing!

I (Nils) am back from Nariño. My stay there ended up being just three weeks, but I had to turn right around for another five-day accompaniment almost as soon as I arrived back here. Now at last Michele and I have been able to spend some time together.

Click on the photo below for some pictures from a recent evening of dancing with some of our teammates at Las Cotorras, a favorite salsa bar. It was a supremely fun night, and a reminder that we need to get out more and enjoy Barrancabermeja’s nightlife.

Salsa Dancing

1 comment:

keegan said...

Salsa dance is a community dance. It has been danced in many of the parties. Salsa dance is not only a source of joy but it also helps to keep the body fit. There is an amazing website on salsa dance
online video classes. Many free online video tutorials are available to enhance the dancing skills.